Intensive Summer Youth English Immersion
Our Summer Youth Intensive English Immersion Program includes 150 hours of group class instruction, lunch, academic, community, cultural or leisure activities, weekly half or full day trips, self-study support, testing and evaluation, class materials, local transportation to and from activities, and round-trip airport transfers.
We use a highly communicative, student-centered approach which allows you to speak 70% or more during lessons and interact real-time with teenagers in the local community. Total immersion is the most effective way of developing language proficiency according to the Center for Applied Linguistics. The intensity of the immersion experience coupled with cultural exposure provides maximum growth in a minimum time frame. Our students grow one English level after 4 weeks of intensive study and real-life interaction with local students in the language and culture for 150 hours.
Gain maximum exposure and practice of English through our program:
- 35 hours or more weekly
- All four of your language skills will be developed (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Skill up academic English, grammar, vocabulary and accent-reduced pronunciation mastery
- Located in a top-ranked international community with over 300 international corporations
To achieve true immersion, we create a customized schedule of social and cultural events and activities outside of the classroom. You will:
- Speak English in real-time situations with locals
- Language Coaches and native speakers accompany you to meals, events, and out-of-classroom experiences
- Visit clubs, activities, and volunteer
- Enjoy activities for arts, science, sports, recreation, education, nature and history