COVID-19 notice: Visions International continues to prioritize the health and safety of our candidates, employees and their families in response to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). All of our interviews are currently conducted virtually.
Live Your Vision | Join our T.E.A.M.
Visions International is looking for language coaches, intercultural trainers and individuals who are globally-minded, passionate and highly-experienced in teaching, coaching, and supporting students and expatriates of all ages to learn languages, intercultural communication and relationship skills.
Who We Are
Visions International develops globally minded professionals, executives, expatriate families and students of all ages to confidently communicate, build relationships, work and live in diverse, multicultural environments and communities for over 20 years. As a professional coaching, consulting and training company specializing in foreign language teaching, intercultural and relocation training, and business process improvement, we train, develop, support and license our programs and services to language schools and independent language coaches. We embrace our clients’ visions as our own vision to co-create customized coaching and learning plans to strategize their development and realize success.
Our Environment | Benefits
Visions International is a T.E.A.M. environment where T.ogether E.veryone A.chieves M.ore. Whether you are a full-time employee, part-time employee, contractor, intern, volunteer, permanent or temporary, licensee language coach or licensee language school, you contribute to our collective success and are a part of the Visions International community across the world! We offer:
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse small business culture
- Competitive compensation
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work / life approach
- A thoughtful engagement and well-being program
- Ongoing opportunities for learning, career development or entrepreneurial business development as a licensee
- Recognition, rewards and eligibility for continuing education and certification course reimbursement
- Commitment to our local and international community through volunteerism, missions, community events and giving
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Digitally connected environment with a human touch by leveraging the latest technology, integrated software and mobile applications to streamline work, communications, operations management, support human capability and stay connected as people and a community.
Benefits listed above may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Visions International and the country where you work.
Online Remote Work Technical Requirements
Please view our minimum environmental, equipment, and technical requirements for remote work and online teaching and training.