When work bites, when the pain stings, I simply remember a few of my favorite things about Japan and then I feel worse! Well, still adjusting back to USA life but it gives me something to look forward to next time in Japan.
1. My host families and friends ?(^o^)?
2. Onsen | Natural Hot Spring | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2292.html
3. Sentou | Public Bath Spas | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2074.html
4. Walking almost every where, all the time
5. Shinkansen | Bullet train | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2018.html
6. My Japan Rail Pass for unlimited, nationwide travel on the public transportation network of trains, subways, buses, taxes, and connection to private transportation networks (fee)- you do not need a car! | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e627.html
7. Washlet Toilet with heated seats for the cold winter months | Bidet | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2003.html
8. Konbini | Convenient Stores that are all around convenient | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2071.html
9. Onigiri | Rice balls | https://g.co/kgs/Mu3WIh
10. Ekiben | Bento boxed meals sold at train stations | https://g.co/kgs/9OjGva
11. Ofuro | Heated bath tubs | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2002.html
12. Kotatsu | Heated coffee table with a futon | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kotatsu
13. Variety of regional food and sake | https://www.tofugu.com/japan/japanese-food-by-prefecture/
14. Fresh, always delicious fruit | http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2347.html
15. Being intrigued and stimulated constantly | http://www.visitjapan.jp/en/
Leave a comment below, then go back to the interactive Google Map blog of photos and videos to explore more!