Live Your Vision | Partner with our T.E.A.M.
Visions International is looking for language coaches, intercultural trainers and individuals who are globally-minded, passionate and highly-experienced in teaching, coaching, and supporting students and expatriates of all ages to learn languages, intercultural communication and relationship skills.
Who We Are
We develop people and use lean six sigma process improvement methods to design, create, develop, improve and scale the systems and processes that support human ingenuity, organizational and operational excellence. We are a cohort of professional coaches, consultants and trainers that develop globally minded professionals, executives, expatriate families and learners of all ages to confidently communicate, build relationships, work, live and contribute in diverse, multicultural environments and communities. We offer language training, intercultural and relocation training, translation and interpretation services and business process improvement consulting. We license our programs and services to language schools and independent language coaches. We embrace your vision as our own vision to co-create customized coaching, learning and development plans to strategize your development and realize success.
We are not actively recruiting Licensees and Partners to join our cohort of language and intercultural coaches and trainers.
Our Environment | Benefits
Visions International is a T.E.A.M. environment where T.ogether E.veryone A.chieves M.ore. Whether you are a full-time employee, part-time employee, contractor, intern, volunteer, permanent or temporary, licensee language coach or licensee language school, you contribute to our collective success and are a part of the Visions International community across the world! We offer:
- Challenging, collaborative, diverse small business culture
- Competitive compensation
- Workplace flexibility for a balanced work / life approach
- A thoughtful engagement and well-being program
- Ongoing opportunities for learning, career development or entrepreneurial business development as a licensee
- Recognition, rewards and eligibility for continuing education and certification course reimbursement
- Commitment to our local and international community through volunteerism, missions, community events and giving
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Digitally connected environment with a human touch by leveraging the latest technology, integrated software and mobile applications to streamline work, communications, operations management, support human capability and stay connected as people and a community.
Benefits listed above may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Visions International and the country where you work.
Online Remote Work Technical Requirements
Please view our minimum environmental, equipment, and technical requirements for remote work and online teaching and training.